Credit: Chris Van Es/NewsArt
Georgia Power defends deal to pass most Vogtle costs onto customers
Proposal allows utility to collect $7.56 billion in capital and construction costs for the two new reactors
Nation & State
FROM NEWS PARTNER
- Ligaya FiguerasInside Georgia’s best-known bakery
- Nedra RhoneOPINION: How to be a good neighbor (and how not to be)
- Joyful DailyTrapped by FOPO: Are you afraid of what others think?
- Mike Luckovich12/6 Mike Luckovich: Drawing a blank
- Rodney HoJamie Foxx makes first awards appearance since serious illness
Henry County judge arrested on battery charge after encounter with...
EXCLUSIVE: Fulton prosecutors list top Trump aides, Ga. officials as...
Gainesville High School student brain dead after batting cage accident
A look at Georgia’s 2024 football schedule, a week early
Brock Vandagriff makes decision on where he will transfer
Things to Do