- Patricia MurphyThe Jolt: New progressive party makes major gains in Georgia
- Bill TorpyOPINION: As Democrats gain control in Gwinnett, not all of them are safe
- Maureen DowneyOpinion: Fewer Georgia students are going to college. That’s a problem
- Nedra RhoneOPINION: Georgia renters face limited protections against landlords
- Mike Luckovich12/3 Mike Luckovich
Coronavirus in Georgia: COVID-19 Dashboard
Metro Atlanta resident has first case of omicron detected in Georgia
Republican David Perdue plans to run for Georgia governor in 2022
Migrant workers trapped in yearslong human trafficking 'slavery' in...
Georgia Bulldogs to play Michigan in the Orange Bowl
Man killed in I-85 motorcycle crash had pending murder case in Hall...