bet365 bonus code AJCXLM: The only offer that delivers options
bet365 Sportsbook has a pair of outstanding offers throughout one of the biggest days of the college basketball regular season and a strong schedule of pro hoops. A total of 14 games feature Top 25 teams with several pitting two ranked squads against one another.
Featured games include Duke-North Carolina, Houston-Kansas and Texas-TCU. Unfortunately, the bet365 North Carolina promo code won’t be available until early next month, so in-state Blue Devils and Tar Heels fans won’t be able to wager on the game, but those in a total of eight different states will have access to odds.
No matter which game you’re planning to play, you can pick from a bet $5, get $150 bonus or a $2,000 bet protection that issues back bonus bets on losing wagers of up to $2,000.
How to get the best bet365 offer Saturday
- Players located in New Jersey, Virginia, Iowa, Colorado, Kentucky, Ohio, Louisiana, and Indiana will have access to either bonus, as long as they use exclusive bonus code AJCXLM.
- Click here to begin the registration process.
- Provide information like full name, address, email address and more.
- Select a deposit method from the likes of PayPal, online checking, credit card, debit card and more.
- First deposits must be of at least $10.
- Place a first wager of $5+ to receive a $150 bonus or opt for the $2,000 Safety Net Bet.
Saturday starts Super Bowl run up
Next Sunday represents the biggest betting day of the year. The 49ers and Chiefs will go at it in Super Bowl 58, and while the game is more than a week out, betting action around legal sports betting apps tends to pick up right about now.
Well, apps want to draw in as many players as possible around the big game, which means new player bonuses are bigger and better, all-player odds boosts tend to be stronger, and many will want to try to build a positive balance in the lead up to the game.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is not an online gambling operator or gambling site. We provide this information about sports betting for entertainment purposes only.