- Terminally ill woman, 29, chooses to die two days after husband's birthday
- Surprise twist after homeless vet's sign gets torn up by stranger
- UPDATED: Want a $10 check or $15 coupon from Red Bull?
- Girl hands out heroin packets at day care thinking it was candy
- New Jersey teacher takes photo of shark a million times scarier than Jaws
A teenager in England was able to stop an attacker in his tracks, thanks to her knowledge of martial arts.
Metro is reporting that a 14-year-old girl used martial arts moves to free herself from a male adult attacker.
The suspect, who is described by police as 35 years old, “very thin” and around 5 feet, 7 inches tall, grabbed the girl from behind while she was walking alone through a park.
The girl delivered punches and kicks to the man’s body until she was able to break free.
Thanks to the girl’s quick thinking and smart moves, not only was she able to escape her attacker, she also injured him enough that police were able to quickly locate and arrest the suspect shortly after the incident.