Three people are dead and a fourth was injured Tuesday morning in a double murder-suicide at a Gwinnett County apartment complex, the site of a fatal police shooting just two weeks earlier, authorities said.

Gwinnett officers were called about a domestic disturbance around 1 a.m. at The Views apartments on Country Walk in unincorporated Snellville and found two men dead and two women with gunshot wounds, police said. Both women were rushed to a hospital, but one of them did not survive.

Two of the victims were identified as Corey Jones, 52, and his wife, Dana Farmer, 56, who lived in the home where the shooting took place. Police said the alleged shooter, 27-year-old Frank Wilburn Jr. of Loganville, also died.

“It’s unclear if there is a relationship between the shooter and the two deceased victims,” police said, adding that Wilburn went to their home.

Rosella Jones, 29, remains in the hospital, according to authorities. Online records show that she and Wilburn were involved in a divorce, and police said they were due in court Tuesday morning. A court official said it was a 10 a.m. hearing regarding a restraining order.

Two other people who lived in the apartment, Corey Jones’ mother and a 2-month-old girl, were not injured.

“It’s very heartbreaking,” Anthony Abram, who lives at the complex with his wife, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Resident Jack Johnson said he was inside his apartment near the back of the complex Tuesday morning when he heard a loud bang, which he originally believed to be his television. He then walked outside with his neighbor and saw the commotion. Next thing he knew, he said it felt like the entire Gwinnett County Police Department showed up.

“Once you saw the yellow tape, we knew it wasn’t good,” he added.

Anyone with information about Tuesday’s shooting is asked to contact Gwinnett detectives at 770-513-5300. To remain anonymous, tipsters should contact Crime Stoppers at 404-577-TIPS (8477) or visit Crime Stoppers tipsters can receive a cash reward for information leading to an arrest and indictment in this case.

Exactly two weeks ago, officers were called to the same complex after a woman called 911 around 2 a.m. to report she was in an apartment with a man who had a handgun and was threatening to harm himself. Martavious Crawley was then shot by police after he first fired at them, officials said at the time.

Police confirmed there is no connection between the two incidents.

“To the day, same time, actually,” Johnson told the AJC. “And (now) we’re going through this, man. Like I just moved there two months ago.”

Johnson said he was surprised by the recent violence at what has typically been a quiet apartment complex, where he lives alone. Now more fearful, he said he was weighing a possible move from the area, a feeling that was echoed by Abram.

“It’s a nice part of town, I don’t understand what’s going on,” Johnson added. “The money we pay to live (here) and then I had to deal with all of this.”

Crawley was hospitalized and then jailed on several charges, including four counts of aggravated assault on a peace officer. He remains in jail, online records show.

— Please return to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution for updates.