The Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office is seeking six suspects on outstanding warrants, including charges for kidnapping, false imprisonment and aggravated assault.
READ | Gwinnett man pleads guilty to $1M email scam
The six suspects were identified in a wanted poster, released Tuesday morning. The suspects are:
• Hoderick Devone Lowe, wanted on two charges of armed robbery and two charges of false imprisonment
• Nicholas Shaquille Henry, wanted on charges of kidnapping, battery and felony probation violation
• Antonio Jamal Jacobs, wanted on a charge of felony probation violation for armed robbery and attempted armed robbery
• April Shirley Straus, wanted on charges of aggravated assault and simple battery
• Michael Todd Howell, wanted on charges of felony probation violation and aggravated assault
• Wendell Michael Martin, wanted on a charge of failure to register as a sex offender
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of any of these suspects should call the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office at 770-619-6655.
Like Gwinnett County News on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Stay up to the minute with breaking news on Channel 2 Action News This Morning
In other news:
About the Author
Credit: Jason Getz / Jason.Getz@ajc.com