“We have a job that will instantaneously catapult you into the wine stratosphere,” read a statement on the Murphy-Goode website. “Have you always wanted to live in breathtaking Sonoma Wine Country…with a $10,000 per month salary, and rent free for a year? Looking for a change in your career and to pursue your passion? Do words like Cabernet, Rosé, and Chardonnay just roll off your tongue?”
The application process involves snapping a few photos and sharing your passion for wine.
Here’s a bit more on what applicants need to know about this wine gig:
- Job applicants must be 21 years of age or older, a legal resident of the 50 United States and D.C., and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Video applications may be uploaded at www.MurphyGoodeWinery.com/a-really-goode-job in which applicant describes their dream role.
- Applications must be received by June 30.
- Applicants will be evaluated on role value, creativity and design, applicable experience and skill set.
- Applicants are eligible to earn a yearlong position, housing and 30 cases of wine.
- Able to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- This position is overtime-exempt and requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary.
- Jackson Family Wines Inc., Santa Rosa, California, is an equal opportunity employer.
- For complete terms and conditions, visit https://www.murphygoodewinery.com/goode-job-terms