- SaaS facilitates the delivery of incremental value to customers, allowing the vendor to adjust their prices over time.
- Usually price increases generally occur after new utility has been provided to the customers.
- A hybrid is emerging- combining transaction pricing with a standard SaaS subscription price. This is being called “TranSaaSion.”
- This variable pricing methodology allows TranSaaSion vendors to scale their revenue in close correlation with the utility they deliver.
- Four companies which utilize this business model include: Sideqik, Vitrue, AppFolio and Invoca.
- Sideqik bases pricing on the size of the digital audiences served by their respective solutions.
Read more from Forbes.
The Scoop on Sideqik:
- A partnership platform for marketers.
- They aim to grow client’s customers and revenue by connecting them with partners, launching collaborative cross-promotions, and measuring the effectiveness of your partnerships using the first Together Marketing platform.
- Kurt Uhlir, co-founder & CEO. Read his recent coverage in Tech Hustlers.
- Jeremy Haile, co-founder. Find out more about the team.
- Located in the Atlanta Tech Village.
- Named 1 of 3 Break-out Digital Atlanta Start-Ups by The Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association.
- One of three Finalist in the 2013 Technology Association of Georgia Business Launch Competition.
- See them in the news: Tech Cocktail, SouthernAlpha, Invest Atlanta, and Website Magazine.
Hypepotamus is a publication, housed in open collaborative space, where startup stories are living and told. The doors are open for students, developers, creatives and tech entrepreneurs willing to participating in the startup ecosystem. Hypepotamus is nonprofit, community supported and located at the historic Biltmore in Midtown, Atlanta.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.
With the largest team in the state, the AJC reports what’s really going on with your tax dollars and your elected officials. Subscribe today. Visit the AJC's Georgia Navigator for the latest in Georgia politics.
Your subscription to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism. Visit the AJC's Georgia Navigator for the latest in Georgia politics.