Who: All-Star Draft will be held with team captains selecting from pool of starters and reserves
TV: TNT, coverage begins at 5 p.m.
- It will not be a ticketed event, but expected attendance of 1,200-1,500.
- Mask mandates, contactless entry and security screenings and rapid-response COVID-19 testing for those sitting within 30 feet of the court.
- The league plans to invite local health-care workers and students/staff from local HBCUs.
- Skills and 3-point competitions to be held before the game, starting at 6:30 p.m.
- Slam dunk contest to be held at halftime.
- Players must travel to Atlanta on March 6 via private transportation.
- Players and guests must test negative for COVID-19 on March 6 and 7.
- Players may bring a limited number of guests who comply with protocols. Guests must quarantine for seven days before travel and return four negative tests leading to March 6.
- Players and guests only may travel to and from arena.
- The NBA and the Players Association will commit more than $2.5 million to support Historically Black Colleges and Universities and communities impacted by COVID-19. Beneficiaries include the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, the United Negro College Fund, the National Associatio for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education and Direct Relief.