Grease and food debris had accumulated on utensils, racks and food trays that were stored as clean, the report says. “Seasoning,” liquid butter and water were not labeled, and food in freezers were stored under ice and condensation, according to the report.
One reach-in cooler door would not close, and a walk-in cooler was not working, the report says. Old stickers and sticker residue were also left on clean food containers.
1125 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
Suwanee, Georgia 30024
“The health and safety of customers and employees is always a top priority,” McDonald’s said in a statement. “We place great emphasis on safety and sanitation standards to ensure we deliver great tasting, quality food to all our customers, and are taking action to ensure this doesn’t happen again.”
Re-inspections are typically conducted within 10 days of failures.
Like Gwinnett County News on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Stay up to the minute with breaking news on Channel 2 Action News This Morning
Video shows the thieves plowing through a gate to get the equipment