Five things to know Monday, March 28:
1. We have evidence that the debate over "religious liberty" may have cost the state regardless of whether Gov. Nathan Deal signs the legislation or not. [Greg Bluestein has the details]
2. The Braves traded Nate Freiman to the Nationals. [David O'Brien tells you who they got in return]
3. Marcus Georges-Hunt has nothing but praise for former Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory. [Ken Sugiura has the story]
4. With the league meetings completed, the countdown to the NFL draft can start. [D. Orlando Ledbetter has your 5 things to know about the Falcons today]
5. It's already in the 60s. How warm will it get today? [Get your Atlanta weather forecast here]
Throughout March, we're celebrating Women's History Month. Today, we bring you the story of Atlanta's Janelle Monae, one of the most colorful female singers of the century (despite wearing only black and white).
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.