See below for a full list of sessions.
- Session 1 - Jan. 9 - Your Food, Your Choice
- Session 2 - Jan. 23 - Keep Your Pressure in Check
- Session 3 - Jan. 30 - Save with Smart Shopping
- Session 4 - Feb. 6 - Color Me Healthy
- Session 5 - Feb. 20 - Eat Well on the Go
- Session 6 - Feb. 27 - Become a Nutrition Detective
- Session 7 - March 6 - Keep Yourself Well
- Session 8 - March 13 - Keep Your Health Out of Jeopardy
Federally funded and handled through the Cooperative Extension Service in every state and U.S. territory, EFNEP has spent more than 50 years educating families on nutrition. It helps families with children to learn how to eat healthier meals and snacks, extend how far they can stretch their food budget and decrease the chance of food-borne illness, according to the UGA Extention DeKalb County website.
Georgia’s Food Talk program is a free nutrition class that educates adults on how to eat more healthfully, feed their family on a budget and practice food safety.
Food Talk - Eat better for less!
Saturdays Jan. 9 - March 13
Free - register here