As part of the drive-in experience, Path Water, Pipcorn Popcorn and Partake Cookies — each Black or minority-owned businesses — will provide refreshments. As guests enjoy snacks, they’ll be treated to a selection of films Jordan selected from Prime Video, including movies about love such as “Love & Basketball,” films that make you laugh such as “Girls Trip” and those that look at societal issues such as “Get Out.”
» RELATED: Our interview with "Get Out" director Jordan Peele
The drive-in screenings will take place at 20 theaters across the country, with five screenings happening at Jesup Drive-In Theatre, which is an hour or so south of Savannah.
The full list of theaters is below.
- Vineland Drive-In – Los Angeles
- Overlook Drive-In – New York
- Solano Twin Drive-In– San Francisco, California
- Sacramento Drive-In 6 – Sacramento, California
- Las Vegas 6 Drive-In – Las Vegas
- Shankweiler's Drive-In – Philadelphia
- Galaxy Drive-In – Dallas-Ft. Worth
- Showboat Drive-In – Houston
- Ford Wyoming Drive-In – Detroit
- Springmill Drive-In – Cleveland
- South Drive-In Twin – Columbus, Ohio
- Jesup Drive-In Twin – Savannah
- Bengies Drive-In – Baltimore
- Ocala Drive-In – Orlando, Florida
- Parkway Drive-In – Knoxville, Tennessee
- Midway Twin Drive-In – Cleveland
- Glendale Drive-in – Phoenix
- Transit Drive-In – Buffalo, N.Y.
- Badin Drive-In – Charlotte, North Carolina
- Monetta Drive-In – Augusta-Aiken, South Carolina