4. Although many couples have met at Johnny’s and then married, just as many of the club’s patrons have parted ways. The running joke among staff members is, “Who gets the Hideaway in the divorce?”
5. Approximately 15 to 20 drivers’ licenses and credit cards are lost each week at Johnny’s.
» RELATED: Georgia's 6 most kid-friendly breweries
6. The most popular drink served at Johnny's is vodka, usually mixed with Red Bull or soda. They go through about nine cases of vodka per week.
7. None of Johnny's bartenders resemble Tom Cruise's character in the movie "Cocktail" because, according to Dauria, "if any of them made as few drinks per minute as he did, they'd be fired."
8. No drinks are allowed on the dance floor at Johnny’s Hideaway. Johnny’s was originally a shag, swing and ballroom dance club, and none of these dances could be done with a drink in hand.
9. The club’s longest-serving employee, Butch Baugher, has been working at Johnny’s for 34 years. Dauria credits Baugher and other longtime staff members for Johnny’s continued success.
10. The largest tip ever received at Johnny’s was $5,000. Johnny’s bartenders and servers know how to keep guests happy and dancing the night away. See #9.
Johnny's Hideaway is located at 3771 Roswell Road NE in Atlanta. For additional information, call 404-233-8026 or visit johnnyshideaway.com.
RECOMMENDED VIDEO: Upper room | Pop-up restaurant
Executive Chef, Andrew Bantug showcases his food at the pop-up restaurant, Upper Room.