Mercedes-Benz Stadium officially opens Aug. 26. When the Falcons take on the Arizona Cardinals in that preseason game, fans will come with an appetite for winning. But the 2 million-square-foot sports facility, also home to Atlanta United, will offer ways to satiate a belly and wet a whistle.
Click here to find out what you need to know to eat and drink well at Mercedes-Benz Stadium — on game days and nongame days alike.
Scroll down to see photos of some of the culinary offerings that will be on hand at Mercedes-Benz Stadium:
- What beer fans should know about Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- What to know about concessions prices
- Everything you need to know about Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Zaxby’s, ‘official chicken’ of the Falcons, won’t be sold in stadium
- New Uber, Lyft pickup area opens at Hartsfield-Jackson
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.