Center Freddie Burden will attend the Cleveland Browns rookie mini-camp and safety Corey Griffin has agreed to an undrafted free agent contract with the San Francisco 49ers.
After an historic night for the Georgia Bulldogs on Thursday, another Bulldog -- running back Nick Chubb -- heard his name called early in the second round on Friday.
Chubb was selected by the Cleveland Browns with the 35th overall pick - the third pick of Friday's second round. In a first for the program, three UGA players - Roquan Smith, Isaiah Wynn and Sony Michel - were selected in the first round of the 2018 NFL draft Thursday.
Smith was the eighth overall pick by the Chicago Bears. The New England Patriots drafted Wynn (No. 23) and Michel (No. 31) with their two first-round picks.
Lorenzo Carter became the fifth UGA player drafted when the New York Giants made him the second pick of the third round Friday night.
- Related: Breaking down the first round | Second round | Third round | Fourth round | Fifth round | Sixth round | Seventh round
The Atlanta Falcons, who selected Alabama wide receiver Calvin Ridley with the 26th overall pick Thursday, used their second-round pick to select Colorado defensive back Isaiah Oliver 58th overall.
The Falcons selected defensive lineman Deadrin Senat of South Florida with their third-round pick (No. 90 overall).
In the fourth round, the Falcons added running back Ito Smith of Southern Miss. Smith had 6,344 career all-purpose yards in college.
The Falcons did not have a fifth-round pick. In the sixth round, they picked LSU receiver Russell Gage and Yale safety Foye Olukun. The Falcons traded their two seventh-round picks to the Rams to move up to select Gage.
More on the draft:
- Mark Bradley: Falcons have a roster than can win a Super Bowl
- Jeff Schultz: Draft additions, self-analysis make Falcons better
- Steve Hummer: Ridley's long, hard rout to Falcons
- Ito Smith could be versatile weapon for Falcons | Draft bio for Smith
- Without his parents, draft day was bittersweet for Senat
- Draft bio: Deadrin Senat | Draft bio: Isaiah Oliver
- Vick's epic attempt to troll Cowboys fails
- What Falcons' Thomas Dimitroff and Dan Quinn say after first round
- Watch: Calvin Ridley receives draft call from Falcons
- Photos: Falcons top pick Calvin Ridley | Draft Bio: Ridley
- Cleveland selected Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield with the top pick of the draft
- N.C. State's Bradley Chubb, a metro Atlanta native, was selected No. 5 overall by the Broncos.
- Homegrown: Georgia natives Smith, Chubb taken in top 10
- Videos: Roquan Smith | Nick Chubb
- Follow AJC updates on the NFL Draft: AJC Falcons Page | Facebook | Twitter