Endometriosis was the third most-searched topic. The painful disorder occurs when the tissues that normally line the uterus grows outside of the uterus.
Want to know about the other questions on the list? Here are the top 10 searched for items on Google in 2018.
1. What is the keto diet?
2. What is ALS disease?
3. What is endometriosis?
4. How long does weed stay in your urine?
5. How long does the flu last?
6. How long is the flu contagious?
7. When does implantation bleeding occur?
8. Why am I always tired?
9. What does heartburn feel like?
10. What causes high blood pressure?
» RELATED: More people in the US Googled Stacey Abrams than any other politician in 2018