- Couple get 35 years for grape soda death of 5-year-old girl
- 19-year-old woman had lighter fluid poured down her throat, was burned alive
- Man arrested in shooting death of Auburn football player Jakell Mitchell
- Restaurant regulars give waitress a life-changing tip
- Passenger allegedly throws boiling water at flight attendant
Shoppers and employees at a Walmart in Charlotte, North Carolina, had quite a surprise Monday afternoon after a deer wandered into the store – and it was all caught on video.
A customer at the University City store sent WSOC-TV a video of what looks like a doe in the aisles of the store.
People were frantically trying to subdue the animal, eventually pinning it down.
Edmond Ratcliffe told WSOC-TV that it’s not what he expected to see while doing his last-minute Christmas shopping.
“It was kind of a stay-out-of-the-way situation because I know if I'm in the way, it could be trouble,” he said.
Animal control was called to the store to remove the deer. It was unclear what happened to the animal after that.
About the Author
Credit: Bob Andres, firstname.lastname@example.org