Schedule is tentative and subject to change.
The Republican National Committee has announced a schedule for debates with the possibility of three additional forums. The Democratic National Committee will sanction six debates for its much smaller presidential field. Here’s a look at where the schedule stands now:
- Sept. 16, 2015: Ronald Reagan Foundation and Library in Simi Valley, Calif. (CNN/Salem Radio)
- Oct. 28, 2015: Boulder, Colo. (CNBC)
- November 2015: Wisconsin (Fox Business/Wall Street Journal)
- Dec. 15, 2015: Las Vegas (CNN/Salem Radio)
- Jan. 2016: Iowa (Fox News)
- Feb. 6, 2016: Manchester, New Hampshire (ABC News/IJReview)
- Feb. 13, 2016: South Carolina (CBS News)
- Feb. 26, 2016: Houston (NBC/Telemundo/National Review)
- March 2016: TBD (Fox News)
- March 10, 2016: Florida (CNN/Salem Radio)
Additionally, a date and location have not been set for a conservative media debate.
The Democrats on Aug. 6 announced their schedule for six sanctioned debates.
- Oct. 13, 2015: Nevada (CNN)
- Nov. 14, 2015: Des Moines (CBS/KCCI/Des Moines Register)
- Dec. 19, 2015: Manchester, N.H. (ABC/WMUR)
- Jan. 17, 2016: Charleston, S.C. (NBC/Congressional Black Caucus Institute)
- February or March: Miami (Univision/The Washington Post)
- February or March: Wisconsin (PBS)
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.