Five things to know Tuesday, March 29:
1. Gov. Nathan Deal is getting unlikely (and probably unwanted) support after his decision to veto the "religious liberty" bill. [Greg Bluestein tells you who supports the governor]
2. President Barack Obama will visit downtown Atlanta today, likely leading to some traffic tie-ups during the afternoon commute. [Andria Simmons keeps you updated]
3. Jeff Francoeur learns today if he'll be an Atlanta Brave when the season starts. [David O'Brien has the story]
4. An EgyptAir passenger plane flying from Alexandria to Cairo was hijacked early Tuesday. [Here's what we know now]
5. There's a chill in the air this morning. Will it last? [Get your Atlanta weather forecast here]
Throughout March, we're celebrating Women's History Month. Today, we bring you the story of Rosie the Riveter, the most famous woman to serve America who didn't really exist.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.