READ: PHOTOS: The most expensive home for sale in DeKalb right now
1. New businesses like Costco and a hotel are expected to come to the new outdoor-mall incarnation, at least some existing businesses are expected to stay, such as Burlington, the AMC theater and Marshalls.
2. The current plans call for 450 multi-family housing units and 50 townhomes.
3. The company has no renderings yet of the development to share.
4. There's no firm timeline in place for when the demolition and construction will begin, or when it would be complete, but Sterling's attorney thinks it could all be done before late 2020.
5. The plans are significant enough that the project has been deemed a "development of regional impact" by the Atlanta Regional Commission. That is a development "likely to generate impacts beyond the boundaries of the host local government in which it is located."
Like DeKalb County News Now on Facebook | Follow on Twitter