The marriage of Glen Rollins to Danielle Rollins -- and the divorce, and the post-divorce legal fight -- produced some staggering numbers:
- Purchase of Buckhead estate: $5.4 million
- Renovation and decoration: $4 million
- Net worth of Rollins family (of which Glen is but one member): $7.4 billion
- Divorce settlement for Danielle: $15.35 million
- Doorknobs Glen accused Danielle of taking from the estate (which was awarded to him): more than 100
- Damages a judge ordered Danielle to pay Glen for taking doorknobs and other items from the house: $301,512
- Acts of contempt of court by Danielle, according to the judge: 34
- Fine for each act: $1,000 ($34,000 total)
- Number of prostitutes Glen admitted in court to hiring during their marriage: 25 to 50
Glen Rollins is the grandson of the founder of the multibillion-dollar Orkin pest-control empire. Read The Saga of Glen and Danielle Rollins: A marriage, a mansion, a mess on myAJC.com
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.