A variety of projects, costing $432,723, will benefit from recent 5-0 votes by the Powder Springs City Council.
From most expensive to least, they include:
- Nearly $219,857 for C. W. Matthews Contracting Company to complete a sewer line extension along Pinegrove Road to a septic tank on property north of Pinegrove Road.
- $73,944 by Designated Clipper LLC for fencing installation in neighborhood parks on Hopkins Road and Lancer Drive.
- $59,194 for a change order by East Coast Grading, Inc. to resurface Oakview Drive.
- $25,000 to the JHC Corporation to install an additional water meter and bibs in the new downtown park to accommodate events.
- $16,009 to DAF Concrete, Inc. for stormwater repairs at the intersection of Compton Circle and Lafayette Drive.
- $12,084 by Ardito Construction Company to repair the catch basin in the Community Development parking lot, fronting Marietta Street.
- $9,436 by Georgia Power Company to provide pedestrian street lighting along Broad Street with installation of two LED lights, including a monthly service charge of $47.74.
- $7,799 by Ardito Construction Company to repair the City Hall driveway at Jackson Way.
- $6,900 for a proposed dumpster in the new downtown park by Tunnell Spangler Walsh & Associates d/b/a TSW to develop concepts and construction documents.
- $2,500 for an article advertisement in Cobb In Focus.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.