The Powder Springs City Council agreed unanimously Nov. 6 on spending $403,135 for several projects.
- $291,795 for annual on-call water and sewer construction services with Ardito Construction Services.
- $35,700 with Long Engineering to prepare construction plans and documents and obtain a stream buffer variance, if needed, to remedy the scour and erosion occurring at the Lewis Road bridge.
- $30,000 for annual custodial services at city facilities with Bonus Building Care.
- $22,000 to renew the software support license with Edmunds and Associates.
- $10,000 for the purchase and installation of technical equipment from ProLogic ITS to upgrade the Public Safety interview rooms.
- $7,300 to purchase steel plates for use by Public Works in scheduled road repairs.
- $3,740 for pest and termite control services at city facilities for 3,740 a year.
- $2,600 for the repair of a sanitation truck by Paulding Commercial Vehicles.