Several information sessions are being held this month by TechBridge and Goodwill of North Georgia in Smyrna about a free 16-week Technology Career Program.
These information sessions will be 5:30 p.m. Aug. 2, 10 a.m. Aug. 4, 5:30 p.m. Aug. 9, 10 a.m. Aug. 11 and 5:30 p.m. Aug. 16 at Goodwill’s Smyrna Career Center, 3205 South Cobb Drive, Smyrna.
TechBridge and Goodwill are offering this free program to young adults, ages 18 to 24, with a high school diploma or GED.
They will learn web technology skills, Salesforce.com administration, business skills to succeed in leading corporations, job readiness, life skills, money management and investing for success.
The program offers:
- industry certifications
- job placement with area employers at average pay of $20 per hour
- on-the-job support for one year
- coaching to help participants advance in their careers
- free laptop upon program completion
- meals and snacks during program training
- classes in the evenings and on Saturdays
Information: 844-344-WORK (9675), CareerServices@ging.org, TechBridge.org/tcp
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.