Community comments on the future of transit and transportation will be sought by Cobb County officials during meetings in April and May.
These CobbForward meetings will be held across the county for Cobb residents to see proposals and make proposals of their own for future decades.
Meetings will be:
- 7-9 p.m. April 17. Smyrna Community Center, 200 Village Green Circle SE, Smyrna.
- 6:30-8:30 p.m. April 18. East Cobb Library, 4880 Lower Roswell Road, Suite 510-B, Marietta.
- 7-9 p.m. April 29. Cobb Senior Wellness Center, 1150 Powder Springs St., Marietta.
- 7-9 p.m. April 30. Austell Threadmill Complex, 5000 Austell Powder Springs Road SW, Suite 101, Austell.
- 7-9 p.m. May 1. Acworth Community Center, 4361 Cherokee St., Acworth.
- 7-9 p.m. May 7. East Cobb Senior Center, 3332 Sandy Plains Road, Marietta.
- 7-9 p.m. May 8. Ben Robertson Community Center, 2753 Watts Drive, Kennesaw.
- 7-9 p.m. May 9. South Cobb Community Center, 620 Lions Club Drive, Mableton.
CobbForward Project Manager Aries Little said, “Attending a CobbForward event is the perfect way to express your concerns about road conditions, traffic and how our department can better serve the county and the Atlanta region.”
Information: CobbCounty.org/communications/news/comprehensive-transportation-plan-meetings-kick-week, CobbForward.org
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.