The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is pleased to announce its roster of fall interns.
The five talented young journalists will be assigned to different departments in the newspaper’s newsroom.
They represent the media company’s commitment to developing young, diverse journalists who will continue our mission to deliver the highest level of journalism to our community.
- Auzzy Byrdsell, a Morehouse College student who is assigned to the Local Government team
- Rahul Deshpande, a Georgia Tech student who is assigned to the Digital Storytelling team
- Charlotte Varnes, a Northwestern University student who is assigned to the Sports team
- Ashleigh Ewald, an Oglethorpe University student who is assigned to the Digital team
- Amanda Henry, a Kennesaw State University student who is assigned to the Digital team
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the leading journalism organization in the Southeast, focuses its reporting staff on local matters and closely monitors state and local governments, the local economy, entertainment and sports.
Our journalists seek to uncover the truth, protect the public’s right to know and hold community leaders accountable for serving the public. Reporters, editors and photographers aggressively document the region’s moments, milestones and people. Every day, whether in print or on its digital and social platforms, the AJC informs and empowers its readers who value credible, in-depth journalism.
If you or someone you know is interested in the AJC’s internship program, please visit https://www.ajc.com/internships/