2. Think white. Pure white towels will help send a message of pure, crisp luxury.
3. Add florals. Greenery of any sort will really help freshen a tired bathroom. Succulents and orchids are great choices.
4. Add hotel-style accents such as handmade soaps or bath salts.
Have you ever studied a hotel room? There is actually thoughtful planning that goes into both the room layout and furniture selections not to mention the artwork.
In large cities like New York and Los Angeles, hotel residences have allowed the everyday consumer in some cases to be able to purchase a form of ownership often in the form of a condominium. But what if you don’t want to actually live in a hotel, but want your home to look like one?
Living spaces such as bedrooms and living rooms can be where your home can be styled similar to those of high end hotels, with the rooms and lobbies serving as your inspiration.
Here are some tips to help to glam up your living spaces hotel-style:
1. Add accessories like throws and toss pillows. These finishing touches are essentially like adding icing to a cake.
2. Use neutral colors. Neutral colors, as opposed to brighter ones, help create a soothing environment like those in hotels and resorts.
3. Use black as an accent. Black is a powerful accent color that can add elegance and luxury to a space.
4. Incorporate mirrors and glass. Most hotel rooms are small. Using transparent surfaces such as mirrors and glass can help open up a space.