3. Use a technique called color mapping in which you repeat or map your color pop.
4. Try to use a single color to execute your color pop. One color is powerful.
5. Don’t overdo it. Less is more.
6. Look for the unexpected.
7. Choose colors you love.
8. Don’t be afraid to swap out your pops of color to refresh a space.
9. Consider large items such as sofas and chairs or even rugs.
10. Consider a graphic pattern instead of a color as a decorative technique. For example, a black and white chevron pattern throughout a space can be a repetitive pop element.