- Customer tries to return coat, store's response shocks her
- Man goes to store for barbecue sauce, leaves with $1 million
- Mark Cuban's advice to the eventual Powerball jackpot winner is the sanest thing you'll read all day
- Children's cold syrup recalled
- Video shows Waffle House employees doing hair with restaurant equipment
After mysteriously disappearing, the unofficial mascot of Boston SWAT team has returned.
The stray cat appeared at the SWAT team headquarters in 2013 and was quickly named SWAT Cat. The feline won the hearts of all the officers and loved getting belly rubs. SWAT Cat was spayed and microchipped, and the officers even crafted a heated shelter outside of their building for her to sleep in.
In late November, the cat disappeared, and the SWAT team put out a call, asking the public to keep an eye out for their cat. On Thursday, the cat returned to the Roxbury SWAT headquarters and appears to be in good health.
The (SWAT) Cat Came Back!At about 7:00 AM this morning, Thursday, January 14, 2016, exactly one month after we posted...Posted by Boston Police Department (Official) on Thursday, January 14, 2016
The department said they are "just happy that she was safe all this time."
Contributing reporting from the Associated Press