The 5 Healthiest
Root vegetables are edible plants that
Here are the healthiest root vegetables
to add to your diet, each with a distinct set
of nutrients and health benefits.
1. Onions, Onions are high in fiber,
vitamin C and antioxidants.
2. Sweet Potatoes, They are rich in fiber, vitamin C, manganese, vitamin A and several antioxidants.
3. Turnips, Turnips are a great source of vitamin C,
fiber, manganese and potassium.
4. Ginger, Ginger is loaded with antioxidants and may help decrease pain and inflammation.
5. Beets, Beets contain a good amount of fiber, folate, manganese and nitrates