» Studies: The time of day you exercise can affect your results
Here’s how it works:
- There is a $25 registration fee, but Dance 101 will offer class cards and membership specials you can apply that fee toward. Even if you decide not to get a membership, you'll pay only $25 for a week of unlimited classes.
- Please register for classes prior to arrival, walk-ins may not get into a class.
- No-shows will be charged $5, if you can't make it, you need to sign out of the class.
- Classes are closed 15 minutes in or when they cap out (whichever occurs first).
- You can't share/transfer your Free Week registration. One per person.
- Free Week ends on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Ofelia de La Valette opened Dance 101 in 2004 on Miami Circle in Buckhead, but now has two locations that offer about 140 classes a week.
» 3 benefits of exercising outside in cold weather
Free Week dance classes
Dance 101 studios in Atlanta (2480 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30329) and Alpharetta (735 N. Main St. Suite 1400, Alpharetta, GA 30009)
» Why it's never too late to start exercising, study says
» Is two minutes of exercise just as good as 30 minutes?