- Reports: Federal, state agents raid Subway spokesman Jared Fogle's home
- Man raises 'puppies' for 2 years, discovers they're actually bears
- Nurse who dropped newborn won't lose her job
- Parents order a 'Frozen' Elsa birthday cake and end up with this …
- Teenager finds decades-old error in science museum exhibit
Ariana Grande has issued a video apology for her actions over the Fourth of July weekend.
In a YouTube video posted Thursday night, titled "sorry babes," the pop star addressed her actions over the holiday weekend when she was caught on camera licking doughnuts at a California bakery.
Grande's cheeks and mouth are noticeably swollen in the apology video in which she says she is "embarrassed" by her actions. She had "emergency oral surgery" recently and will not be appearing at Tuesday's MLB All-Star Game as a result. Demi Lovato will replace her.
Grande initially apologized on her Twitter account for the incident Wednesday when she wrote, "Need to clean up this mouth of mine and set a better example for my babes."
Grande previously voiced displeasure with some aspects of American culture, specifically eating habits and the obesity rate.
About the Author