- Teenage basketball player impaled by floorboard
- Taylor Swift shames Kanye West in inspirational Grammys acceptance speech
- Scientist reports tens of thousands of sharks off Florida coast
- Duck or rabbit? What this classic drawing says about your mind
- Plus-size model graces cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit for the first time
Hershey's has a new Kiss just in time for Easter.
The Carrot Cake Kisses feature an orange coating with a base of white chocolate infused with spices.
The unusual flavor has already been spotted on store shelves. Hershey’s has confirmed that the Carrot Cake flavor will only be available at Wal-Mart.
A 9 oz. bag will cost about $3.