Google is often ranked as the “best place to work,” with competitive pay, on-site childcare, free meals and other perks. Of its nearly 60,000 employees, 84 percent are reportedly highly satisfied.
It’s no surprise that the tech giant is very selective, recruiting roughly .13 percent from an applicant pool of more than 3 million each year.
Using data from LinkedIn, Business Insider determined which colleges and universities have the most alumni at Google. Georgia Institute of Technology, offering an education with a notable bang for your buck, is ranked No. 19.
About a third of the schools that Google recruits most from are in California, where the company is headquartered.
Top 20 schools with the most alumni at Google:
1. Stanford University
2. University of California, Berkeley
3. Carnegie Mellon University
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
5. University of California, Los Angeles
6. University of Michigan
7. Cornell University
8. University of Washington
9. University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
10. Harvard University
11. San Jose State University
12. University of Waterloo
13. Tsinghua University
14. University of California, San Diego
15. University of Southern California
16. The University of Texas at Austin
17. New York University
18. University of California, Davis
19. Georgia Institute of Technology
20. University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School
Click here to learn more about the analysis.