» RELATED: Some of the healthiest brunch dishes in metro Atlanta
Below are the top 15 nursing programs in the United States:
1. Duke University, Durham, N.C.
2. Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Md.
3. University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa.
4. Emory University, Atlanta, Ga.
5. Ohio State University, Columbus, Oh.
6T. University of Washington, Seattle Wa.
6T. Yale University, New Haven, Ct.
8T. Columbia University New York, N.Y.
8T. University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pa.
10. University of Maryland-Baltimore, Baltimore, Md.
11T. Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
11T. University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Mi.
13T. New York University (Meyers), New York, N.Y.
13T. University of Alabama-Birmingham, Birmingham, Ala.
15T. University of California-Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Ca.
15T. Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tenn.
Click here to read more of the report.
Myths about getting into University of Georgia: What matters. What doesn’t.