In this special edition of the Politically Georgia podcast, hosts Greg Bluestein and Patricia Murphy take you to the Gold Dome for an inside look at Sine Die, the final day of the 2023 legislative session.
Hear from lawmakers, lobbyists and reporters on this frenzied deadline to get bills passed and sent to Gov. Brian Kemp’s desk.
At 5 p.m. on Thursday we will host our first ever Politically Georgia live virtual podcast taping. Atlanta Journal-Constitution subscribers are invited to attend. You can sit in our virtual studio and get a little behind-the-scenes look at how we do the show. Go to live.ajc.com to RSVP.
Listen and subscribe to our podcast for free at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher.
You can also tell your smart speaker to “play Politically Georgia podcast.”
Georgia Legislative session 2023
- Final day ‘Christmas tree’ brings sales tax on digital book, music downloads
-What passed the Georgia Legislature, and what will have to wait
- Live: Georgia bill tracker
- Opinion: Sine Die at the Georgia Capitol: What a mess
- A banner year for Georgia Legislature telling people what to do
- Podcast: An inside look at the final day of the legislative session
- Photos: Sine Die 2023 at Georgia Legislature