- Woman loses arms, legs after tick bite
- Caught on video: Man can be heard praying as he frees niece from wreckage
- Man looking for cellphone is struck, killed by roller coaster at Ohio theme park
- WATCH: Fierce eagle takes down drone in midair
- Georgia church allegedly bans 92-year-old woman for not tithing
Thinking about getting a "4D" ultrasound? One expectant couple apparently decided against it after seeing an unusual (but hilarious) sonogram posted on a bulletin board in their doctor's office.
"Wife and I went to get a '4D' ultrasound of our unborn child," Reddit user _ItsAllRelative wrote last week. "Saw this picture. Changed our minds."
The image quickly went viral, raking in about 3 million views and nearly 500 comments.
"Is there such a thing as a prenatal exorcism?" Redditor -wao joked.
"The 4th dimension is the spiritual plane where demons live," wrote eucalyptusmacrocarpa.
"As a man whose fiancée is 8 months pregnant, all I could do was laugh, because there's always that one ultrasound photo that makes you regret many, many things," added user AlanJameson.
The original poster said he and his wife opted for a traditional ultrasound instead.
"Good enough," he wrote. "No chance of demon pictures."
About the Author