With a new president comes a new first family - and the Trumps are a large one. While many people may know much about Donald Trump, there are also a few key things to know about his children, including Ivanka.
From her alma mater to her entrepreneurial endeavors, here are seven facts about the oldest daughter of America’s next president.
1. Donald Trump said Ivanka is his most influential adviser
2. Ivanka is Trump’s second daughter from his first marriage with Ivana
3. She graduated cum laude from University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business
4. She’s an executive vice president at the Trump Organization, and has appeared on multiple episodes of “The Apprentice”
5. She’s the author of a New York Times best-seller: “The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life”
6. She founded the Ivanka Trump Collection, an affordable fashion brand for working women
7. She has three young children with her husband, real estate developer Jared Kushner
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.