With a new president comes a new first family - and the Trumps are a large one. While many people may know much about Donald Trump, there are also a few key things to know about his children, including Ivanka.
From her alma mater to her entrepreneurial endeavors, here are seven facts about the oldest daughter of America’s next president.
1. Donald Trump said Ivanka is his most influential adviser
2. Ivanka is Trump’s second daughter from his first marriage with Ivana
2001 - Ivanka and Ivana Trump.2001 - Ivanka and Ivana Trump.
3. She graduated cum laude from University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business
HEMPSTEAD, NY - SEPTEMBER 26: Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's wife, Melania Trump, daughter, Ivanka Trump and Republican VIce Presidential nominee Mike Pence sit during the Presidential Debate at Hofstra University on September 26, 2016 in Hempstead, New York. The first of four debates for the 2016 Election, three Presidential and one Vice Presidential, is moderated by NBC's Lester Holt. (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)
Getty Images North America
4. She’s an executive vice president at the Trump Organization, and has appeared on multiple episodes of “The Apprentice”
October 26, 2016 Marietta, GA: Ivanka Trump, pictured, and her step sister Tiffany Trump , daughters of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, were in Marietta Wednesday October 26, 2016 to stump for their father. BRANT SANDERLIN/BSANDERLIN@AJC.COM
5. She’s the author of a New York Times best-seller: “The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life”
Overview of Ivanka Trump's book 'The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life' at the book launch celebration at Trump Tower on October 14, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images)
Andrew H. Walker
6. She founded the Ivanka Trump Collection, an affordable fashion brand for working women
Ivanka Trump attends the Launch of Her Spring 2011 Lifestyle Collection of Footwear at the Topanga Nordstrom on February 17, 2011 in Canoga Park, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Frederick M. Brown
7. She has three young children with her husband, real estate developer Jared Kushner