In this episode of the Politically Georgia podcast, host Greg Bluestein and AJC government reporter Mark Niesse details how to vote by mail in Georgia’s upcoming primary election on June 9.
In this episode:
- How to vote absentee or in person
- How we got here – voting by mail and voting in June
- Political reactions to the process – election security or voting access
- What potential turnout could look like, based on early numbers
- What voting by mail now could mean for the future.
- What’s on the ballot: president, Congress and the General Assembly
- The voter registration deadline for the June 9 primary is Monday, May 11.
More from the Politically Georgia podcast:
- How Atlanta restaurants are adjusting to reopening dining rooms
- How Georgia’s election year has changed
- Series: How life has changed in Georgia
- An epidemiologist’s view on Georgia’s present and future amid pandemic
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.