Greg Bluestein and AJC reporter Tamar Hallerman discuss Gov. Brian Kemp's statewide shelter-in-place order, which impacts the state’s 10.6 million residents through April 13.
In this episode:
- The details of the order and updates that have already been made to it
- How the action impacts local orders that were already in place
- What businesses can stay open
- How the order will be enforced
- What it would take from Kemp and the Georgia legislature to make changes to the order
- What went into Kemp’s decision to lockdown the state, local and national reaction
More from the Politically Georgia podcast:
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.