The city of Tucker is unable to hold a traditional summer camp this year due to the coronavirus, but it still plans to offer a slate of recreational and educational options for families.
The programming is set to begin June 1, and includes activities for both children and adults.
The options include:
- Youth and adult yoga classes in Kelley Cofer Park
- Youth and family theater classes in Kelley Cofer Park
- Kids recreation time (at various sites in Tucker)
- STEM and creativity time at Tucker Nature Preserve
- Youth and adult sports at Fitzgerald Field
Families can register for the summer activities online. If you previously registered for the summer camp, email email@example.com for a refund of the deposit or to have the deposit applied to the cost of a summer activity.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.