- reducing the minor side-yard setback from 15 feet to 10 feet for only the existing structure.
- allowing parking spaces to encroach within the 10-foot landscape strip.
- reducing the rear-yard setback from 35 feet to 22 feet for only the existing structure.
- increasing the maximum allowable sign height for a monument sign from 10 feet to 15 feet along a collector road.
- increasing the maximum allowable sign face area from 50 square feet to 90 square feet along a collector road.
- waiving the required sidewalks.
- adding 10 feet of right of way if needed by the city.
Headquartered in Norcross and opened since 1955, Waffle House® operates more than 1,500 restaurants - company and franchisee owned - that are open 24 hours a day every day.