5 Germs Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizer is the go-to for commuters, new moms and everybody in between.
But there are
it actually won't kill.
1. Norovirus, The highly contagious virus is spread by direct contact, contaminated food or drinks and surfaces.
2. HPV, Although commonly thought of as an STI, it can spread through many forms of close contact.
3. MRSA, MRSA cannot be killed by alcohol-based hand sanitizers and it can cause potentially fatal infections.
4. E. Coli, Research shows that handwashing is the best defense against this contaminant.
5. Polio, Polio's non-enveloped shape allows it to last longer and survive the use of hand sanitizers