This detail is very helpful for both non-English speakers and children alike. How considerate!
Credit: Photo courtesy of Waffle House
2. Breakfast served 24 hours a day. If you live in Atlanta, you know a thing or two about hour-long waits at some brunch establishments.
You may also know the heartbreak when, by the time you are finally seated, brunch is over and they’ve moved on to the dinner menu. Head on over to the WaHo and get your All Star Breakfast on, all day every day.
3. The Waffle House Index. That's right, the GOVERNMENT turns to Waffle House when tracking emergencies. Waffle Houses are open 24/7, so when they adjust their menu or close (the horror!), FEMA knows how bad things really are and reacts accordingly. Amazing.
4. High speeds and low prices. You'll likely get your meal within 10 minutes and even more likely, your bill will be spectacularly low. A couple can easily walk out of Waffle House for under $20, even if you splurge and get your hashbrowns scattered, smothered, covered and diced. Talk about efficiency!
5. The service. You will undoubtedly be called "darlin,'" "sweetheart," or "honey" at any Waffle House. The ladies and gentlemen who serve you do so with a smile on their face and the kind of southern charm you can only find at the World's Leading Server of T-Bone Steaks.
6. They're everywhere. Go ahead, try not to find a Waffle House near you. There are over 2,100 locations in 25 states, most of which are located in the Southeast.
There are 16 alone in the perimeter. It’s comforting to know that a waffle is never far away.
7. Cheese 'N Eggs. Nuff said.