• Rail service on the Gold Line between Lindbergh and Midtown Stations will be suspended beginning at 6:45 a.m. for approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
• Rail service on the Red Line will not be affected.
• Rail service on the Gold Line north between Lindbergh and Doraville and south from Midtown to Airport is not affected.
• Rail service on the Green and Blue Lines is not affected.
MARTA bus service:
• Bus routes 27, 37, 40 and 110 will be rerouted beginning at 5:30 a.m.
• Bus shuttles will be provided between Lindbergh and Midtown rail stations.
• All other bus routes will run on a Saturday schedule.
After the implosion, MARTA teams will inspect the Arts Center Station tunnel and rail lines. They also will test the tunnel ventilation system. Full rail service on the Gold Line and bus service on the affected routes will resume when workers give the “all-clear.”