- Caught on video: Man can be heard praying as he frees niece from wreckage
- Man looking for cellphone is struck, killed by roller coaster at Ohio theme park
- Unreal video of a powerful microburst goes viral
- Woman loses arms, legs after tick bite
- Dad charged after police said he took daughter, friend to strip club
Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump says he'll spend $1 billion on his campaign if that's what it takes.
"It's irrelevant. I make $400 million a year, so what difference does it make? How much? A billion? Yeah, I would do that," Trump said as he answered reporters' questions. (Video via CBS)
In that case, he’s got some ground to make up. A New York Times report showed as of Aug. 1, Trump had raised $1.9 million to his campaign, compared to the more than $120 million of current financial front-runner Jeb Bush.
But Trump says Bush's funding — most of which came from affiliated political action committees — has strings attached.
"Jeb Bush is a puppet to his donors. There's no question about it," Trump said. (Video via USA Today)
Now that the Iowa State Fair and its stick-mounted foods are done with, the focus returns to policy.
On Sunday's "Meet the Press," Trump discussed his immigration plans and says he will release proposed changes to tax codes next month. (Video via NBC)
This video includes images from Getty Images.
About the Author