1. Mom apologizes for her 'obnoxious' kids on Facebook, finds woman they offended
An Alabama mother became an Internet sensation after she apologized for her misbehaving children on Facebook. Her post apologized to a woman that her kids disrespected at a local movie theater and eventually reached the woman from the theater. Read more here.
2. Couple married 22 years discover they're pregnant, deliver 1 hour later
A 47-year-old woman and her husband got a big surprise when she went to the hospital for severe abdominal pain. Read more here.
3. Server responds on Facebook to newlywed couple who refused to leave tip
A waitress at an Ohio restaurant told guests that she had just gotten married. And yet, the customer she served left her a nasty note instead of a tip: "He's my husband! Find your own. Good luck." The waitress' response on Facebook was shared more than 50,000 times. Read more here.
4. Couple reveals too much in their engagement announcement
One couple couldn't wait to let their friends and family know they were engaged - even though the groom-to-be didn't present his fiance with a "real ring." But what shocked their loved ones the most wasn't the coming wedding; it was something the couple unintentionally revealed in a Facebook photo. Read more here.
5. 86-year-old woman lives full-time on luxury cruise ship
"I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain. I'm not much into health food. I am into champagne." Those are the famous words Jimmy Buffett sang in his popular song "Escape," and one 86-year-old woman can definitely relate. She's lived on a luxury cruise ship for seven years, paying $164,000 a year. Read more here.
6. Strangers sit next to each other on plane, realize they are basically twins
What would you do if you boarded a flight and met someone who looked just like you? Would you freak out or would the uncanny resemblance excite you? These guys snapped a photo. Read more here.
7. Man awakens after bachelor party to find Ray-Bans tattooed on his face
Bachelor parties can get pretty out of control. But one man was in for a shock when he woke up from a good time, looked in the mirror and found a crooked tattoo etched across his head. Yikes. Read more here.
8. Man arrested after commenting on his own wanted photo on Facebook
Most criminals do everything in their power to avoid capture. This one posted on social media. Did we mention he posted on the account of the sheriff's office that was looking for him? "If you could stop by the Sheriff's Office, that'd be great," they wrote to the offender. Read more here.
9. Baltimore mom slaps son for throwing rocks at police
Lots of people know the backlash that comes with disrespecting a parent or guardian. This teen must've forgotten how serious his mom is about being disrespectful. After throwing rocks at officers, he got a serious
Watch the video and read more here.
10. San Antonio family's dubstep christmas light show goes viral
Ready to be wowed? One Texas family created a 10-minute dubstep light show for their kids. What's more, the family used the awesome light show to raise money for clean water access in central Africa. Watch the video and read more here.
Looking for a few more good reads? The following stories just barely missed the top 10: