- Human foods that could be dangerous, if not deadly, to dogs
- Teacher suspended for grabbing boys face, holding him against a wall
- Classmates find out teen girl was actually 31-year-old impostor
- Woman barred from ranting about family on Facebook
- Teen attacked 4-year-old girl with crowbar at Wal-Mart, police say
The ocean is full of creatures, but people on a Florida Gulf Coast beach were stunned over the weekend when they spotted an elephant in the ocean!
The massive animal was actually part of a birthday celebration.
A woman reportedly asked the city commission back in February to sign off on having a trained elephant make an appearance for her 60th birthday.
City leaders apparently approved the request.
Beach goers watched the elephant walk along the beach and enjoy the Gulf coast waters Saturday.
One man even snapped a selfie, saying he couldn't believe his eyes!
About the Author
Credit: Bob Andres, firstname.lastname@example.org