- 11-year-old home alone with little sister shoots, kills alleged intruder
- Sept. 27: We've waited 3 decades for the moon to do this
- College student resorts to using Barbie Jeep after license is suspended
- Tyler Perry releases tribute video for Bobbi Kristina
- Watch: Guy fails miserably trying to rob MMA fighter
Looking for love in college? A Virginia school is king of “hook-ups,” but one Florida institution is a better spot for those searching for “the one.”
People Magazine reports the mobile app, Clover, analyzed data on dating trends at U.S. universities. Of the findings, they discovered the best places to go for love, hook-ups and the kinkiest schools.
Florida State University ranked second among schools for students looking for a more meaningful, long-term love. Tops on this list was Western Kentucky University and Columbia University took third place, People reports.
The top five schools for hook-ups as determined by Clover: James Madison University, University of Buffalo, University of Kansas, University of Oregon and University of Maryland, according to People.
University of Georgia was awarded “Most Kinky.” Iowa State University, Texas State University, Pennsylvania State University and Northwestern University were among the other "kinky" schools, People reports.
The University of Mississippi was named “Most Reserved” on the rankings.
Read more at People.
About the Author
Credit: Clayton County Police Department